INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
- Research and analysis of the client's goals and requirements.
- Formulation of preliminary space plans.
- Confirmation that preliminary space plans and design
concepts are safe, functional, aesthetically appropriate,
and meet all public health, safety and welfare requirements,
including code, accessibility, environmental, and sustainability
- Selection of colors, materials and finishes to appropriately
convey the design concept.
- Selection and specification of furniture, fixtures,
equipment and millwork.
- Provision of project management services.
- Preparation of construction documents, consisting of
plans, elevations, details and specifications, power and
communications locations, reflected ceiling plans and
lighting designs, materials and finishes, and furniture
- Preparation of construction documents to adhere to
regional building and fire codes.
- Coordination and collaboration with other allied design
professionals who may be retained to provide consulting
- Confirmation that construction documents meet or surpass all
local, state, and federal standards for non-structural
and/or non-seismic construction, and are signed and sealed
by the responsible interior designer.
- Administration of contract documents, bids and negotiations
as the client's agent.
- Observation and reporting on the implementation of
projects while in progress, and upon completion, as a representative
of and on behalf of the client, conducting post-occupancy